CE.net & eVC4.0 (Bitsy)
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

wabtec4

59 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2004 :  02:44:11  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hi, I am currently using eVC4.0 & targetting CE.net 4.12 on Bitsy board. I installed CE 4.1 as the SDK.

1. Do I also need HPC 2000 SDK or just CE 4.1 SDK as indicatated on topic 678?

2. After I installed CE 4.1 SDK, I can see 2 options in "Select Active ACE Configuration" drop-list of my eVC 4.0,one is "STANDARDSDK", the other one is "IAGM", is "IAGM" the one of CE 4.1 SDK? I shoud use this?

3. In the "Select Default Device" drop list,I can see "IAGM Device" only, what does this mean? I shoud chose this?

4. Does Bitsyboard support CE.net 4.2? We intend to upgarde it to CE.net 4.2.

5. I need to write a programm to automate Cisco wireless card configuration, other than use the touch screen to configure CE.net etc, any good web site or document for this specific program?
For example I need to configure Cisco wireless card Authention protocol, how to do this in my own C/C++ program other than to use CE.net tools. I need to do a lots of similiar program since our Bitsy board are sealed in a blackbox, without any attached touch screen at all. Book, website, doc.?

Thanks,
Charlie

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2004 :  15:46:46  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for your post. Here are some answers:

1. The HPC2000 SDK is for CE 3.0. Use the StrongARM 4.1 SDK in topic 678 for your Bitsy.

2 & 3. "IAGM" is the correct option to select when using the 4.1 StrongARM SDK on with the Bitsy.

4. See the response to your query at topic 1642 concerning CE 4.2 support for the Bitsy.

5. There are a number of ways to persist driver settings for the wireless card. However, some are new and may not be available on the Bitsy CE platform. Email us with details about your needs and we can work with you to find a solution.

Cheers, Drew
Go to Top of Page

wabtec4

59 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  03:07:19  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks, Drew, I have sent a sepearte an email to you.
Charlie
Go to Top of Page

wabtec4

59 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  01:26:14  Show Profile  Email Poster
Any update? Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: