Bad NKLOAD.BIN?
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

DJKryptonite

1 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2005 :  08:20:43  Show Profile  Email Poster
I am trying to reload the accesspoint application to several boards I am working on. I am in debug mode and plugged into the debug port viewing the output through Hyperterminal. I have a Ridata 32Mb CF card with the files: ADSLOAD.EXE; ADSLOAD.BMP; ADSDLOAD.REG; ADSLOAD.HWT; and NKLOAD.BIN. The boards I have are: Graphic Client Plus with min boot 1.76; CE 3.0; 32 Mb; Builds 3.03 and 3.19. The CF Card is formatted as FAT. The problem I'm having is that when I set the dips switches for debug and plug in the CF card I watch the files erase, read, write and go on to the next untill it gets to NKLOAD.BIN. The output reads:

NKLOAD.BIN: Reading . . . Writing . . .

And just sits there forever. I am wondering if I have the wrong NKLOAD.BIN for my builds or if there is some other files I have wrong or am missing to get this to complete it's loading proccess. I searched the site but was unable to come up with an answer so I hope someone could help me out. Thanks in advance....

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  15:59:06  Show Profile  Email Poster
Not sure why the GC Plus would program the first few files, but not nkload.bin. It could be a bad file, problem with the card or an issue with the second bank of flash.

A good start would be to make sure you were loading the right files. I'd be glad to get you the files that were originally loaded on the board. Can you locate the configuration number on the board? It should be a number in the format 900110-8xxxx. I can then get you the files you need.

You can respond here, or if you'd like a bit of privacy, feel free to write us directly. We'll need your contact info, as I can't send attachments via the forums.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000