Problems with doc download: AIM104-MULTI-IO
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

rasmartins

4 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2009 :  19:07:15  Show Profile
Can someone point to me the whereabouts of the AIM104-MULTI-IO manual ?

grenierm

133 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2009 :  09:39:04  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hi Rasmartins, thanks for your question!

You can find Eurotech Product User's Manuals at http://www.eurotech-ltd.co.uk/en/manuals.aspx

Go to Top of Page

rasmartins

4 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  04:08:57  Show Profile
Hi,

Have you tried to download those files ? For example this URL

http://www.eurotech-ltd.co.uk/en/downloads/manuals/pc_104expansion/aim104-multi_tm_issf_uk.pdf

will give you an error:

Server Error in '/en' Application.
The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.
Go to Top of Page

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  07:49:57  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for the update. The link you provided worked fine for me once I signed in.

It seems that you registered successfully for the downloads, as you are able to see the link to the file. I wonder if it is a cookie or security issue with your browser.

If you continue to have trouble with the download, drop us a line and we can email you the manual(s) you need.

support-us@eurotech.com
Go to Top of Page

rasmartins

4 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2009 :  13:30:07  Show Profile
Hi,

I don't think this is a problem on my side. I've tried to download the file with firefox on linux and IE on windows, with two different accounts and the error is the same:

Server Error in '/en' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.]
System.Net.Mime.MailBnfHelper.ReadMailAddress(String data, Int32& offset, String& displayName) +872627
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress.ParseValue(String address) +245
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address, String displayName, Encoding displayNameEncoding) +87
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address) +8
ASP.downloads_download_aspx.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1653
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +2069692
System.Web.UI.Page.OnInit(EventArgs e) +9
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +692

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42
Go to Top of Page

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2009 :  14:48:52  Show Profile  Email Poster
Our IT team was not able to reproduce the failure you were seeing, but this detail may help. Thanks.

In the meantime, please contact us directly and we'll be glad to email the document directly to you.

support-us@eurotech.com
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000