Active sync driver
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

gokan

20 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2005 :  09:45:56  Show Profile  Email Poster
My system has been upgraded to windows xp. when I install the usb driver for the bitsyX usb I get a windows logo failure. Do I need another driver? If so where is it located?

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2005 :  10:48:21  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hmmm. Not sure what's going on. We've installed ActiveSync on some new XP machines here recently and I don't recall any issues. However we'll revisit and see what could be the issue.
Go to Top of Page

Khor

10 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2005 :  15:15:59  Show Profile  Email Poster
Your current usb driver should work fine. We just figured out there is a problem with usb, if your usb cable is plugged in during wince bootup, you will get the error that you saw. Current work around is to unplug your usb cable, after wince finished booting, plug your usb cable bacck in and it should work. We will continue to investigate this problem.
Go to Top of Page

gokan

20 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2005 :  15:24:46  Show Profile  Email Poster
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Khor[/i]
[br]Your current usb driver should work fine. We just figured out there is a problem with usb, if your usb cable is plugged in during wince bootup, you will get the error that you saw. Current work around is to unplug your usb cable, after wince finished booting, plug your usb cable bacck in and it should work. We will continue to investigate this problem.

The XP install had a problem it is now working.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000