Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

phobart

31 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2005 :  16:41:36  Show Profile  Email Poster
Greetings -

I'm currently trying to recompile a sample application from the WCE420 sdk. I'm getting the following link errors

systools.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol KillProcess referenced in function "public: void __cdecl CSysToolsApplication...
systools.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol GetProcessList referenced in function "void __cdecl ProcessManagementRender...

Digging into the code, I have found comments that state that these are defined in the adminisapik library. I'm assuming that I must link to this library, but I can't seem to find the file anywhere. I have searched through all the data that I have, and have even googled this file - but nothing seems to come up. Could you provide any insite to this problem?

Khor

10 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2005 :  15:31:03  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hi phobart,
I could not find the file (adminisapik.lib) either. Can you please tell us which sample application that you try to recompile so that we can look into the problem that you are having.

Thanks
Khor
Go to Top of Page

phobart

31 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2005 :  16:14:17  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for looking Khor.

I'm currently working with the sysadmin isapi sample that came with Platform builder. After some research, I have found similar functionallity in the toolhelp.lib. I have gutted the offending functions and I am now trying to replace the functionallity using the CreateToolhelp32Snapshot function. This should provide the information I would like to display and manipulate.
Go to Top of Page

Khor

10 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2005 :  17:41:59  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hi Phobart,
Glad to hear that you found the solution. If you have any further question, please feel free to post your question here or contact us. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000