Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

vtk100

40 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2005 :  09:38:27  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for someone who can help me to create an image (Platform Builder 4.2) which supports my LCD mono type. I have the BSP and LCD spec.
For more details, could you please contact me at trungkhoa.vo@ver-mac.com
Regards

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2005 :  10:25:54  Show Profile  Email Poster
Trung, are you still trying to do the driver for the other vendor's board? This forum is probably not the appropriate place to put such a request.

I think you may be in a situation that many of our customers have already experienced the hard way--namely, that rolling your own solution can take significant resources, often beyond the capabilities of most embedded design teams. It sounds like you didn't get any help from the vendor of the board you purchased, either.

ADS provides ready-to-use solutions to keep your time to market short. We also have a large, experienced CE development team ready to develop drivers to meet your application's requirements.

We will be glad to work with you to deliver your product with an ADS embedded solution. Let us know how we can help.

Best regards,

Drew
Go to Top of Page

vtk100

40 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2005 :  10:51:13  Show Profile  Email Poster
You're right, Drew , it's not fair to put my request in this forum. I'm sorry about that.
please delete my post from this forum.
Thank you.
vtk
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000