All Forums
 Hardware
 General Hardware, ADSmartIO, Digital I/O and A/Ds
 Accessing A/Ds and IOs on VGX (was: UCB1200)
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

faredu

0 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2007 :  12:37:06  Show Profile
AIN1: and IOA1: can not be open on VGX and bitsy. are AIN1: and IOA1: not available any more?
How to read UCB1200 channel 0-3(A/D)?
Thanks!

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2007 :  12:53:15  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for your note. We can get you more detail about your question shortly.

We sent you a note earlier today. Can you respond? If you did not receive that note from us, email us directly and we'll resend it to you.
Go to Top of Page

faredu

0 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2007 :  22:57:05  Show Profile
There is no message in my email box, and I sent a mail to you by my another mail, no reply too
May you tell me about the question in this topic? or give me a URL?
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2007 :  08:43:40  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for your response. It looks like we are having some communication problems, as I don't see the message you sent to us either.

Does your forum user profile have your current email address? We sent an email using the forums mail function, which sends to the address you listed when you signed up. You can update your profile via the "Profile" link in the upper right corner of this window.

Also, when you responded to us directly, did you use the link above, which sends to our support address? Let us know the date, time and time zone of the message we sent and we can look more closely at what might have happened to your message. Finally, you might try resending and we'll watch for the message.

Hopefully we can resolve these communication issues promptly and return to the techincal questions.
Go to Top of Page

faredu

0 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2007 :  21:12:55  Show Profile
I review my profile, the email address is dcx76@163.com
And I sent a email to support.us@eurotech.com just a moment ago, title is "Contact information from faredu (topic 2318)"
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000