Problems with Flash on AGX???
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

tpannone

6 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2009 :  15:47:51  Show Profile  Email Poster
A problem has crept up in our AGX-based touchscreen controllers. Within the past two months and after being in service for approximately 3-5 years as operator interfaces, two controllers on separate installations began exhibiting the same problem. For no apparent reason, the operator interface program closes (crashes?), and the operating system returns to the Windows desktop. (Times like this I wish I had Event Viewer.)

The CE Build is 4.20.12 Pro. The only program installed in the FlashFX disk is our operator interface program. This program is launched immediately on bootup.

These units have been service long enough that I'm having a difficult time believing the problem is related to our program. Could this be a hardware problem... possibly with flash memory?

V/r,

tpannone

grenierm

133 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2009 :  15:38:42  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hi tpannone,

Thanks for your note.

It is quite possible that the touch panel controller has deteriorated over time resulting in the abnormal behavior you are experiencing on these two boards.

Due to the specific nature of this situation, I will contact you directly to further investigate this issue. I will update this post if results are determined to be general in nature.

Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000