Software consultants for ADS
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

bruces

6 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2002 :  16:41:14  Show Profile  Email Poster
Where can I find a complete list of software consultants that work with ADS boards?

Particularly, I am interested in having someone do driver-level development for Windows CE.

Thanks.

Larry Ricci

42 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2002 :  13:39:14  Show Profile  Email Poster
Bruce-

As you know, Applied Data Systems has for a long time provided "Application Ready" solutions, complete with drivers. Recently, however some companies have asked to do driver development work on their own for their specific needs. While we urge customers to stick with application-ready systems, as they provide the greatest value and full ADS support, we have recently built a BSP program to accomodate the few requests we receive.

The program includes the sale of the BSP as a product. This will allow you to add (or subtract!) drivers or other elements of the Windows CE build, and replace them with your own. For details on the contractual terms for this, contact Fred Salloum (fsalloum@applieddata.net)

At this time, this program is so new we have limited track record with external contractors at the driver level, so we presently do not have an organization that we can recommend. I suggest you try the Microsoft Windows CE newsgroups. Several of the eMVP's are full-time contractors dealing primarily with driver development.

Regards-

Lawrence (Larry) Ricci eMVP
Application Ready Embedded Systems
http://www.applieddata.net
Go to Top of Page

Joelw

30 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2002 :  14:40:54  Show Profile  Email Poster
Pardon my ignorance, but what does eMVP stand for??

Joel
Go to Top of Page

ctacke

877 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2002 :  16:59:27  Show Profile  Email Poster
Each year, Microsoft gives out an award called the "Microsoft MVP Award” to outstanding members of a Microsoft online community. The MVP Award is given in recognition of a recipient's technical expertise, spirit of community, and their willingness to help their peers by providing reliable and accurate answers to technical questions about Microsoft products.

An eMVP is an MVP for embedded devices.

You can find more information about the MVP program here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2Fsupport%2Fmvp%2Fdefault%2Easp

-----------------
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Applied Data Support
Go to Top of Page

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2003 :  12:01:18  Show Profile  Email Poster
If you would like to parter with a company that is familiar with ADS products, check out the
Windows CE Partners page. We list our partners there with links to their web sites.

For our full partner list, click the Partners link on our home site.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000