Graphics Client Screen Scrolling?
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

wiblake@tycoint.com

17 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  15:35:36  Show Profile  Email Poster
Is there a way to enable scrollbars from the keyboard interface?

While attempting to use the terminal emulation program pegterm.exe. I cannot see all the required communications settings because they extend beyond the visible screen.

Thanks again,
Wil Blake

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  13:24:36  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hi Wil, it sounds like you're using a small display for your development. That makes it hard to use the standard Microsoft applications included in our builds. It sounds like what you need is a "virtual desktop" in CE, but I don't believe that's a feature that's available. It would clearly be handy in this case!

Is it possible to use the COMTERM application we've created? COMTERM is a serial test application that I believe will resize to your screen. The app is posted at topic 256.

Another option is to install a touch panel on your system. This will allow you to grab and move windows to be able to access all the options on your system.

If you'd like to talk further about your development, feel free to email us or call.
Go to Top of Page

wiblake@tycoint.com

17 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  13:56:26  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for your response to the post.
I am using the LCD that came with the Graphics Client system. I would like to run an asynchronous communications/terminal emulation program like pegterm on the GC+ system to serially transfer a small text file. I will try COMTERM as you suggested.
Thank you,
Wil Blake
Go to Top of Page

wiblake@tycoint.com

17 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2004 :  13:30:49  Show Profile  Email Poster
Dear Akidder,

I tried the compiled version of COMTERM30, and once I read about the version difference it worked great.

Can COMTERM30 send a file or send characters from the keyboard?
Thank you,
Wil Blake
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000