Linksys WPC11 -- cannot get it to run
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

mhuman1

36 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2005 :  16:03:56  Show Profile  Email Poster
I downloaded the Linksys drivers for Windows CE and installed them on my GCX. When I put the Linksys card into the PCMCIA slot, it says it is unrecognized and and asks for me to enter a driver. I took a look through the Windows directory and found some dll's that I could enter.
Some of them were WCF11IOC, WCF11NDS and others along that line. They all came from the Linksys setup.

The problem is that the link LED on the Linksys card does not light up no matter which driver I enter. I know the card works since it runs fine in my laptop. I would like to have wireless capabilities, but I'm just confused as to what could be going wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ctacke

877 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2005 :  16:23:42  Show Profile  Email Poster
The dialog indicates that the system is unable to identify a driver that matches the infomation it reads from the card tuples. When that happens, it powers off the card slot. Is the driver for CE 4.2? Is it for ARMv4 or ARMv4I architecture? Does it have any dependencies that might be absent (like older versions of MFC or ATL)?
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000