Turbo G5 Module Design-In Guide
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2010 :  19:03:57  Show Profile  Email Poster
Turbo G5 Module Design-In Guide (rev 1 PDF 1.4 MB)

The Turbo G5 is a highly integrated, general-purpose computing module based on the Freescale i.MX31 multimedia applications processor.

This guide provides details about the various features of the Turbo G5 module and guidelines for carrier board design. It extends the information provided in the Turbo G5 Development System User Manual and is intended for hardware design engineers and software developers.

The Turbo G5 module features:
  • i.MX31 processor (ARM1136JF-S core)

• Vector floating point coprocessor

• Video encoding accelerator

• 128 MB mobile DDR memory

• 32 MB NAND flash

The module mates to the Development System Carrier board, which can operated as a standalone product, or serve as the starting point for your own design.

Contact us if you are considering creating your own product with the Turbo G5 module. We offer design reviews and other services ensure a successful design and deployment.