Build Selector (missing build), updating GCX
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

dcx

35 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2006 :  11:25:38  Show Profile  Email Poster
I am trying to download the latest versions of the GCX builds. The build selector page appears to be gone, and the page it directs me to doesn't have the downloads. Please advise where to find these now.

Thanks

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2006 :  13:15:38  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for the heads up. We're reorganizing our builds right now, and haven't relinked all of the current ones.

We've added a link to GCX 4.20.13 at topic 1496. Another build is in test right now, and should be added soon.
Go to Top of Page

dcx

35 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  09:46:39  Show Profile  Email Poster
I was able to download this new version 4.20.13, however, when I tried to upgrade the OS in the usual way it didn't work. I am left with a blank white screen. I can successfully back rev to an earlier version. Anyone else have a problem upgrading to 4.20.13?

Edited by - dcx on 10 May 2006 09:47:56
Go to Top of Page

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  10:12:31  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for your note. Can you email us the debug output from your system when it is booting? That might give us a hint.

There might also be an inconsistency in your REG or HWT files that isn't working with this build. ZIP and email them as well.

FYI, there's another build moving through the test process now that should be available within the week. We'll make it available shortly as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000