Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

KnowledgeBase

296 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2002 :  14:14:45  Show Profile  Email Poster
Graphics Client Plus CE Files

The following are links to the Windows CE files used for the ADS Graphics Client Plus. These files include more recent releases of the CE image and configuration files than may have been shipped on your evaluation system.

CE image selector and revision history
Older histories (.TXT)
ADSLOAD.REG and .HWT for evaluation systems (topic)
Boot ROMs (topic)

Related topics: User Manual, ADSmartIO

------------------
ADS Knowledge Base

Edited by akidder 10-Nov-2004: Add link to CE build revision history page and update ADSmartIO link.
Edited by ljoy 17-Dec-2007: Removed broken link to obsolete data

Did you know?

You can get automatic email notifications when this, or any Topic is changed or replied to. Simply click the "Subscribe" icon () on the Topic List page (back one from here) on the right side of the Topic to which you would like to subscribe.

You can cancel or manage your subscriptions at any time from the "My Subscriptions" menu item at the upper left of any Forum page.

Edited by knowledgebase 1-Aug-2002: Update link to image download page.
Edited by akidder 6-Aug-2003: Add link to boot code topic.

5 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2002 :  15:49:34  Show Profile  Email Poster
Where can I find CE images for GCP boards with 64 MB RAM? There is only one image file in the archives which appears to be for a 64 MB configuration, but the GCP reports a "Record Checksum Failure" when I try to copy it to Flash.
Go to Top of Page

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2002 :  16:21:59  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thanks for pointing that out. I've updated the image downloads page with the latest 64MB IE build and will add the MaxDX build shortly.
Go to Top of Page

5 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2002 :  09:22:41  Show Profile  Email Poster
Is ADSLOAD.EXE available somewhere? When I boot with the DIP switches set to copy files from ATA Flash, it seems to be looking for this file. If you've actually erased the onboard flash, what are all the files you need to upload again to get back running with CE?
Go to Top of Page

ctacke

877 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2002 :  14:25:26  Show Profile  Email Poster
ADSLOAD.EXE is an optional executable. Take a look at this topic for a more detailed description of all of the files loaded during a system update.

-----------------
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Applied Data Support
Go to Top of Page

gjames

1 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2002 :  22:09:47  Show Profile  Email Poster
Where can I find a list of the "Microsoft QFEs"? The CE build history text file mentions the QFEs that were incorporated on various builds, but does not explain the QFEs. The link given within the text file on the MS website only goes up to QFE 70.
Go to Top of Page

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2002 :  12:17:43  Show Profile  Email Poster
The MS QFEs can be dowloaded from msdn.microsoft.com, but they're pretty large. If you want to read about the components that have been updated by various QFEs, see this CE 3.0 readme at microsoft.com.

-----------------------
Drew Kidder
ADS Technology Transfer
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000